Why SoKY Marketplace?
- Downtown Bowling Green draws consistent traffic from both locals and visitors.
- Great entertainment opportunities invite new customers, including fantastic local eateries, fun boutique-style shopping, SKyPAC, the Hot Rods baseball team, the Historic Railpark and Train Museum, and beautiful parks.
- SoKY Marketplace is housed under a large covered pavilion with electric service, lighting & a sound system.
- Clean restrooms are available on site.
- Plenty of free parking available for customers at the Pavilion, along Center Street, and at the Stadium Park Plaza Parking Structure.
- We accept SNAP/EBT, WIC, Senior Farmers Market Nutritional Program vouchers, credit and debit cards.
If you are interested in becoming a SoKY Marketplace Member, please review the SoKY Marketplace Rules Booklet 2017 and fill out the SoKY Marketplace 2017 Application and scan/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Space Site Yearly Membership Tuesday Booth Rate Saturday Booth Rate
Single $150 $8 $10
Double $150 $16 $20
Triple $150 $24 $30